|Last Modified: 7/28/2016
Welcome to Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Inc., its affiliates and its subsidiaries (collectively “Kellum Security Consulting, LLC ,” “us,” or “we”). Kellum Security Consulting, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. Kellum Security Consulting, LLC owns, operates, or provides access to, several interactive web sites, mobile and connected TV applications , or other online interactive features and services.
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services. Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Web Sites may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Services including:
• Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
• User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
• Age and date of birth;
• Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and postal code;
• Public information, including profile information, you provide to the Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services for publication, such as your user name, comments, likes, interests, status, pictures and the address of your website;
• Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
• Search queries;
• In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver's license number where needed for payment, to complete a particular transaction, or to access a particular service (e.g., contests or paid subscriptions);
• Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular website or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
• Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
• Correspondence you send to us; and
• Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person for sweepstakes entrance forms).
Information we collect automatically on Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services. Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services may collect certain information automatically, including:
• Your browser type and operating system;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Websites you visited before and after visiting a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services;
• Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services;
• Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies;
• Information about your interactions with audio and video content, such as the type of content listened to (including music applications such as iTunes, Spotify and Last.fm) and content viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
• Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer including registry key information; and
• Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (e.g., mobile devices, third party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and websites (e.g., on our Facebook pages), and from commercially available sources (e.g., data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
• Name, postal address, and telephone number;
• Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
• If you access third party services (e.g., Facebook, Google+ or Twitter) through a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Service, or if you access a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Service via a third party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our overview of Video Services and Social Networking Policy listed in this document.
• Your interests and purchase behavior;
• Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
• Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services.
3. Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers, driver's license numbers, social security numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
• Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
• Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards;
• Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials on behalf of Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
• Analyze the use of Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services and information about visitors to our Services to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce or disclose anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
• Customize the content you see when you visit a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services;
• Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests,
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
Kellum Security Consulting, LLC is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
• With your consent. With your consent, we may share your contact information with third party marketing partners. For example, Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Some of our services may offer access to relevant services (e.g., webcasts and white papers) if you allow your information to be shared with third parties so that they can contact you by email, telephone, postal mail or other common communication methods about their products or services.
• Authorized third party service providers. We share your contact information with third party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, suppression list management and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your contact information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose. Also, authorized third party service providers may collect non-contact information about your visits to our Services with cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that may be used to deliver advertisements or marketing tailored to your interests.
• Sweepstakes, contests, or promotions. When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to our sponsors and third parties who help design, administer and implement the promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Further, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing our sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
• Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Service, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
Please note that we may share information with advertisers. In addition, information collected about your interactions with audio and video content may be shared with third parties, including social networking services, such as Facebook, and video measurement and subscription services, including Nielsen TV Rating, as described in our Video Services and Social Networking Policy. Finally, we also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, to help us develop content and services we hope will interest you or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings including targeted marketing..
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services without providing us directly with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may be collected automatically or be requested so that you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services or other service by following the instructions contained in any such message or by contacting us directly. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we may still need to send you communications relating to your use of the Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Web Sites, such as service announcements.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device.
You also may choose to opt out of use of data that our authorized third party service providers or we collect about your visits to our business partners’ websites that may be used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. To opt out, contact us via email.
Finally, you also have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Service. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
7. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's web site for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
8. Transfer of Data Internationally
Kellum Security Consulting, LLC is headquartered in the United States and has affiliate offices and partners in other countries. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in the country to which your information is transferred may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, international
9. Privacy Protections for Children
Most Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services are intended for a general audience and do not knowingly collect or store contact information about children under the age of 13. Some Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services may ask for your full date of birth date to ensure that they are not collecting information from children under 13 or to identify when additional steps may need to be taken when information has been collected from children under 18. In those instances where a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Service has actual knowledge that it collects information from children or offers a service directed toward children as defined under applicable laws, it will comply with those laws.
10. User-Generated Content
11. Third Party Websites and Services
13. Video Services and Social Networking Policy
Your video content viewing activities may be collected through your use of the Services. By viewing our video content, you are consenting to share your video activities with others, including what videos you have watched on the Services. Sharing this information will allow you to take advantage of social networking and other features on the Services.
Social Networking Services
Kellum Security Consulting, LLC has partnered with certain third party social networking companies to offer you their services through certain Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services. For example, you can use third party social networking services, such as Facebook, Google or Twitter, to share information about your experience on Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services with your friends and followers on those services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including about your activities on Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services, and they also may notify your friends, both on Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services and on their services, that you are a Kellum Security Consulting, LLC user or about your use of the Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies.
By using your Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services account with a third party social networking service, you consent to share information about you, including video content that you have watched on Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services, with your friends and followers on those services. You can limit how third party social networking services share your information by visiting your social networking services' websites and updating your privacy settings.
In addition, Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services may request your permission to a) access and collect information available from your social networking account; and b) post information to your friends on your behalf. When you connect your social networking service with your Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services account, you authorize Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services to access certain information about you from your social networking service to provide content and services, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Services. The information Kellum Security Consulting, LLC may access from your social networking services is governed by the privacy policies and settings of those third party services.
Video Measurement Services
In addition, third party market research services, such as Nielsen, may access information about you through your social networking services. You can limit the information that such companies may access by visiting your social networking service and updating your privacy settings. Please click here to read about Facebook’s participation in Nielsen’s measurement services, and here to learn how to opt out of Nielsen measurement services on web browsers.
Kellum Security Consulting, LLC Inc.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.